We’ve just finished the third week of build season, putting us at halfway done.
We’ve run into a lot of hurdles this week, but we’ve also made a lot of progress. The chassis has been completed, but there are some issues with the dimensions, so we need to fix that this upcoming week.
The climber is progressing well, though, and our shooter is coming together.
ECP has also finalized all sensors, fixed our software, mostly completed the pseudobot, and begun pseudocode for mechanisms.
We expect to have a lot of the robot together and functioning in this next week so we can get testing underway at the end of build season, and, of course, we’re having fun!